Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kids in the Library

My first Pajama Story Time was a great success, at least by my standards. Lot's of my regular story time kids came, and brought their older brothers and sisters -- many of whom I remember from their story time days! We had some children and parents whose schedule doesn't allow for weekly story time, but still love stories! And we even had a few people who I didn't recognize, but was so happy to see!

All in all we had fun reading some old favorites and some new soon-to-be favorites. I hope to do this again in a few months, so keep your eyes and ears open updates.





With the kids home from school on Thursday, Veteran's Day, we were fortunate to have animator Kelly Mihal teach some lucky students all about animation, character design, and pixilation. -- I could hear lots of laughter coming from the room, always a great fun indicator! And then I found them working away on their flip-books so diligently that they didn't even notice me taking pictures!

No comments: