Thursday, October 28, 2010

Story Times


Well, we just finished my favorite week of the year - Halloween party week!!!!

All the kids looked adorable in their costumes, and they are so excited to go Trick or Treating!







We take a two week break from our regular schedule to recover from the sugar high, and then back to it starting November 15th.



However, as a special treat to me and the kids, we are having a "Pajama Story Time". I have never done this before, but it should be great fun!! It is open to kids of all ages, as long as they agree to wear their pajamas and slippers and bring their special bedtime friend. I know I will!

I am taking suggestions for favorite bedtime stories, so stop by the library and let me know what you think.

Please join us in the Community Room on Wednesday, November 10th at 6:45 p.m.



No comments: